Job Title: Infrastructure Rehabilitation Engineer.
Application deadline: 20/08/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Civil Engineer University degree is required.
- Three years experience in this field and the targeted area.
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word , Excel,access..etc)
- Excellent English is required.
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area
- Prepare the check list of the rehabilitation and standards of items
- With cooperation with the senior field manager in NES and DDO at HQ office, prepare the terms and conditions of the contract of the rehabilitation
- Facilitate and participate in selecting the service providers for rehabilitation under the supervision of DDO of HQ office.
- Supervise and monitor the daily activities of rehabilitation.
- Submit weekly report on the progress of the rehabilitation activities for each facility.
- Ensure that rehabilitation is taking place based on the agreed plan and standards.
- Submit a final report of the rehabilitation of each facility at the end of the rehabilitation
- Ensure that rehabilitation is being implemented in a timely manner within the agreed timeframe
- Cooperate with MEAL dept to ensure that all rehabilitated facilities are physically accessible by the people with disabilities
Duty Station: NES-Al Raqqa and Dier Ezzor Governorate.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.