إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3486
المسمى الوظيفي: Logistics and Admin Officer
اخر موعد للتقديم: 20.08.2020
سيتم الاتصال بالمرشحين المناسبين فقط.
تقبل السير الذاتية المكتوبة بالانكليزية فقط، مع مراعاة ان يكون نوع الملف اما Word أو PDF.
- Personal abilities Technical competences:
o Minimum bachelor degree
o 1 year of previous INGO experience
o Positive attitude and good communication skills
o Very good organizational skills
- Technical competences:
o Languages: Arabic and Kurdish fluent, good written and speaking English
o IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word and of an email account.
Supervising the maintenance and follow up of SI’s premises and infrastructures:
- Regularly inspect Solidarités International offices and living accommodation to assess what work is necessary and what supplies and furniture are missing
- Draw up a list of needs and manage the stock of maintenance items and consumables
- Look after all material or furniture on the base, carry out minor maintenance and repair work as well as improvements to Solidarités International buildings, once validation has been received from the logistics supervisor
- Supervise waste management and upkeep of the garden
- Supervise the efficient use of generators on the base and plan maintenance operations
- Ensure the proper utility and good shape of the facilities: liaise with the owner/caretaker of the premises if there are issues
- Check and ensure that installations and buildings are conform to security norms (closures and doorways in a good state, buildings identified, fire extinguishers present, etc.) and report to the logistics supervisor to implement the necessary updates
- Ensure all water dispensers are clean and water bottles are always available
- Ensure emergency food box equipment box, first aid kits are available in all location. Follow up of the expiry dates and ensure the replacement of the expiring items
- Draw up the watchmen roaster for HSK base
- Supervise watchmen
- Ensure the watchmen and building are properly equipped
- Check that vehicle log books are in place and are used correctly
- Ensure that all mileage data are monitored, consolidated, analyzed and reported for each vehicle
- Ensure that the administrative documents for all vehicles are available, filed and monitored
- Work in coordination with Fleet officer to ensure proper fleet management.
- Monitor the proper operation of all security and communication equipment in HSK
- Report all accidents to the line manager
Administrative Management of Personnel
- Post the job vacancy announcement according to the diffusion strategy decided by her/is line manager
- Call applicants in all steps of the recruitment process at her/his sub-base level
- Organize the signature of the administrative documents from employee and collect all their administrative documents
- Ensure first check of all staff administrative forms are in compliance with donor and SI HR policy (leave requests, per diem, allowances, overtime, etc…) before sending them for review and validation to Amuda base
- Ensure proper collection of the recruitment files, HR files (test, work contract, job description, personal administrative folder, etc…) and ensure a regular transmission of this documentation (hard copy) to the HR or Administrative Manager
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR data
- Ensure the publication or information received from her/his line manage on the information board
- List liquidity needs in concert with the Admin Manager
- Carry out pay-outs and advances, within established guidelines
- Ensure payments on the field (daily workers, small purchase at field level, etc…) are done in accordance with the operational advance policy
- Send all the documents relative to the payments to the finance officer for registration and archiving.
NB: The above list is not exhaustive, nor limiting, the employee may be required to perform other tasks in the course of his duties, at the request of his superiors.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
مقر العمل: AI-Hassaka حسكة
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.