JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (NES-DRK-FIN-0095)
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Application deadline: 29.Aug.20
- University Degree or Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Able to speak in English
- Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Medical Relief for Syria.
- Good communication skills and writing skills an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Medical Relief For Syria and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.
- Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
- Travel to NES sites may be required
Priority will be given to candidates with relevant educational background and technical field experience.
- Manage Cash in Safe on a daily Basis
- Issue Cash from Safe for all approved documents
- Maintain CTJ’s on daily basis making records as the cash is paid.
- Maintain Safe key book Movement log
- Prepare Cash Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Daily cash reports sent to Main Office daily before close of Business
- Weekly Outstanding Cash Advances Report on request.
- Attend coordination meetings on every Sunday if called upon.
- Participate in finance meetings whenever convened.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Advertiser :Medical Relief for Syria
Duty Station: Derik NES
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your CV to MRFS email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the code of the position (NES-DRK-FIN-0095) in the Subject line.
- CVs without the subject line ” NES-DRK-FIN-0095 ” will not be considered.
- Only CVs in Word & PDF
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.