JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3529)
Job Title: Driver – Liaison officer (Amuda)
Application deadline: 31/08/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities
o Secondary education essential. Administration or communication related studies desirable.
o Essential previous experience of at least one year in related relevant positions.
- Technical competences:
o Kurdish Arabic, languages skills are ESSENTIAL – written and spoken. Basic English is mandatory
o Driving license
o Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Maintain the vehicle and his/her equipment and ensure the safety of all passengers
- Take part in the basic upkeep of the vehicle, carry out up-to-date care and maintenance of the vehicle according to established procedures and immediately inform his/her line manager of any problems
- Keep the vehicle clean
- Fill in the log-book and monitoring documents
- Respect the traffic rules, speed limits and braking distances and adjust his/her speed according to road conditions
- He/she must wear a seat belt at all times and make sure that all passengers follow this rule
- Follow the established procedure in the case of an accident
- Before each journey, check that all vehicle documentation, a break-down kit, and other safety equipment is onboard the vehicle and that the communications equipment is in good working order
- Stay close to the vehicle and be available at all times
- Ensure that passengers and vehicle return before nightfall and respect any other movement security rules.
- Ensure that there is enough fuel for each trip
- Do not carry passengers who do not belong to the organization unless a disclaimer has been signed, in agreement with the line manager
- Do not carry passengers carrying arms or wearing military uniform
- Park the vehicle in a suitable place, ‘ready to leave’
- Inform on any changes in all useful contacts in the area with names, telephones, addresses and other relevant details.
- Participate and facilitate liaison in assessments throughout NES area
- Report on any incident and monitor the overall political and security situation in the area.
- Extensive travel to other areas required and frequent
- Take a part in connecting the organization to the relevant authorities and to the local communities (only after Field Co/Base Representative & Security Manager/Security & Access Advisor delegation) with proper understanding of SI’s principles and mandate
- Perform all his tasks with a strict respect of anti-corruption measures, promoting and sharing the organization’s principles and values at all levels
- Obtain movement and program approvals from NES HAO, NES Asayish, DCC, local councils(NES)……,
NB: The above list is not exhaustive, nor limiting, the employee may be required to perform other tasks in the course of his duties, at the request of his superiors.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda
How to Apply:
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, 3 references) to:
Solidarités International office:
Or send by email to: email@example.com with the following subject DR LS OFF _AUG20
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.