JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3564)
Job Title: Complaint Response Mechanisms officer
Application deadline: 02.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Receive complaints and feedback from beneficiaries and other stakeholders in Syria through Complaints boxes, phone calls, text messages, emails and other channels.
- Acting as a representative of org, communicate respectfully, clearly and sensitively at all times to those sharing feedback and complaints (including callers who may be angry or afraid).
- Ensure all required information is collected from the person sharing feedback/making a complaint.
- Where feedback/complaints are received and recorded by others (such as consultants or partners), ensure they are recorded in the database fully and correctly, working with them to build their understanding of the processes and standards required.
- Respond to people sharing complaints and feedback, according to the guidelines set out in the complaints and feedback manual. This may include providing program information, expressing appreciation, explaining the follow up process and timelines, explaining actions taken by partner staff in response to their complaint, or other responses as outlined in the manual.
- Record all feedback and complaints received in the database (CRM online System), and categorize each complaint (according to guidelines) for ease of follow up and analysis.
- Ensure that sensitive complaints are escalated immediately, as per the guidelines in the complaints and feedback manual.
- Maintain complete confidentiality, only sharing details of complaints received for the purposes of follow up and reporting (as outlined in the complaints and feedback manual).
- Building Capacity and provide CRM trainings for all staff and partners.
- Manage the centralized feedback and complaints database (CRM online system), ensuring all cases received through all channels (including through the phone line, consultants, and partner channels) are recorded accurately and fully, and the database is up to date at all times.
- Forward complaints to the relevant focal points for follow up where required, according to the guidelines in org’s complaints and feedback manual.
- Oversee the processing and resolution of all complaints, following up with org and partner focal points on cases that are pending responses, to ensure that complaints do not get stuck and that minimum standards in terms of response times are met.
- Identify and follow-up any problems with processing and resolution of complaints with the MEAL Senior Officer.
- Work on documents and other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinate with external organizational focal points about complaints that may come into org’s mechanism that is related to their programming in similar areas of operation.
- Work with partner agencies to understand the complaints and feedback loop and identify appropriate responses.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly CRM reports based on feedback and complaints received, to inform review and adjustment of projects and design of new projects.
- Participate in project reviews, after action reviews, and lessons learned workshops to ensure feedback and complaints from beneficiaries and other stakeholder’s feeds into these processes.
- Sharing monthly CRM with sector and department
- Communicate and disseminate complaints handling procedures, policies and tools as appropriate to beneficiaries, staff, partner staff and other stakeholders.
- Support the design and implementation of awareness campaigns about the complaint’s mechanism at community level.
- Work with program teams to ensure that up-to-date programming & other relevant information is available to be shared with people who reach out for information through the feedback and complaints mechanism.
- Work with the program support team to ensure that the resources required for the functioning of the complaint’s mechanism (e.g. mobile credit) are available as needed
- This may include supporting training of staff; compiling, cross-checking and analysing M&E data; supporting assessments; translation.
- University degree in a relevant field (this could include communications, social sciences, business administration, and others)
- At least one-year experience in a similar job
- Experience working or volunteering with a humanitarian organization.
- Previous experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Experience with hotlines, or other forms of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English (spoken and written)
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Emotional maturity and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Personal management including initiative, self-motivation and direction.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team environment
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in psychologically stressful environments
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.