JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3571)
Job Title: CCCM- Complaints Feedback Mechanism Assistant
Application deadline: 01.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Graduate from University with at least a Bachelor;
- At least 1 experience working in the accountability unit of the AME department or CCCM department of INGOs and/or International Institutions;
- At least 6-month experience managing a team of enumerators;
- Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. particularly MS Excel);
- Excellent level of spoken / written Arabic;
- Good to excellent spoken / written English;
- Strong attention to details;
- Not resident in Abu Khashab camp nor working for another intervening partner there.
- Education degree with major in linguistics / social sciences / economic / law / internet engineering;
- Translation skills (from Arabic to English and vice-versa);
- Certificate/Training in business management, accounting, or administration, database;
- Excellent time management skills.
- Support the Implementation/Follow up all CFM-related activities in the camp:
- Support CFM Officer to Establish/Promote CCCM Complaints Feedbacks Mechanism in the camp:
o Establish, implement and monitor the CCCM CFM in the camp;
o Determine appropriate channels to raise complaints/feedbacks/request in information in the camp-specific context through community consultation (i.e. FGDs, listening groups, KII…)
o Carry out awareness campaign on the existence of the CCCM CFM unit and its mandate by developing adapted;
o Build capacity and understanding among ORGANIZATION CCCM team and actors active in the camp on the roles & responsibilities so the CCCM CFM;
o Develop camp-adapted IEC materials on the CFM, ensuring inclusiveness through adapted medium to vulnerable communities;
o Regularly assess effectiveness of all information-sharing efforts and incorporate findings into revised approaches;
o Maintain records of CFM awareness raising and promotion activities (including approximate numbers of participants) and submit to CCCM CFM Officer as required;
- Support CFM Officer to Ensure accurate registration and timely follow-up of complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs from camp residents and active actors in the camp:
o Ensure the effective functioning the CCCM CFM and that camp residents/partners complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs are adequately captured, analysed, addressed and responded to in a timely manner and utilized by the program and coordination teams;
o Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through dedicated CFM hotline (i.e. phone call and WhatsApp number), CFM email address and the CFM boxes located in each sector of the camp;
o Receive complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs through CFM desk and through CCCM Monitors;
o Consolidate complaints/feedbacks/request for inputs in the CFM database and classify level of complaints/feedbacks/request to define the course of action and its implementation timeline;
o Treat urgent and/or sensitive complaints with the immediate attention they require, and ensure a fast resolution;
o Maintain confidential and detailed records of all complaints in the CFM database and other electronic and hard copy filing systems, as appropriate;
o Produce a monthly analytic CFM report for ORGANIZATION staff, following ORGANIZATION template;
o Adapt and improve the CFM based on monitoring of its effectiveness.
- Ensure protection mainstreaming through the CFM activities
o Support and consider gender, protection, and GBV concerns in all aspects of activities;
o Adhere and Promot to Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse principles and guidelines (for site residents, ORGANAIZATION staff, partner agencies);
o Support and promote participation of women, youth, and marginalised groups;
o Refer immediately protection cases identified to ORGANAIZATION Protection Officer for referral to protection actors.
- Manage the Governance unit:
- Support the CFM Officer in the management of CFM activities
o Ensure regular follow-ups on weekly and long-term work plan implementation of CFM activities;
o Provide inputs for the elaboration of Procurement plans as requested by the CFM Officer;
o Attend weekly CCCM team meetings;
o Flag directly foreseen challenges / issues arise in link with the CFM Officer, including security incidents;
o Attend inter-actor Operational/Sectorial/Ad hoc meetings in the camp;
o Support the CCCM CFM Officer in identifying areas for improvement and developing site strategy;
o Ensure accurate record keeping of project documentation, including photos, as requested by the CCCM CFM Officer;
o Ensure compliance to ORGANIZATION internal procedures and donor procedures;
o Ensure thorough reporting (i.e. weekly report to CCCM CFM Officer).
o Participation in recruitment of new staff, under guidance of the CCCM Team Leader;
o Day to day supervision and management of CCCM Site Maintenance assistants and Site Maintenance skilled/unskilled workers (i.e. attendance sheet signature, follow-up with finance…);
o Commitment to continuous learning through trainings and timely identification of capacity building needs and opportunities, in coordination with the CCCM Team Leader / HR department.
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa-Abu Khashab Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.