Job Title: Casual Worker
Application deadline: 6-Sep-20
- High school certification
- 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
- Control the access to the health facility by measuring the temperature of persons presented at the facility and refer them based on WHO protocols.
- Encouraging disallow Covid-19 suspicious cases from accessing the facility and refer these cases to the specialized centers identified by Health working group and WHO in NES.
- Documenting all suspicious cases.
- Follow up the cases who were refereed until the closure of each case.
- Contribute with CHWs in conducting the following activities when applicable:
Prepare sessions to create health awareness in the isolation tents next to the facility.
Refer children and mothers who suffer malnutrition to nutrition clinic at Children’s Specialized Hospital
Provide advice to restore and continue the breastfeeding for lactating mothers.
Identify homes that have been conducting through a field survey.
notarize Survey results with special papers
Strengthening the relationship between the community and health services.
Inform Other team members health needs and social movements in society.
Documenting births, deaths, diseases that draws attention, In addition to Epidemic monitoring.
Documenting all families in the care area.
Defining and documenting of all pregnant women aged 0 to 6 years in the care area.
integrate between government and non-governmental organizations, community groups, unions (Maternity care, mothers club, etc.)
Duty Station: AlSalhabiya
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.