JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (CHWTH-3108)
Job Title: Community Health Worker.
Application deadline: 06.09.2020
- High school certification
- 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
- Control pregnant women and nursing mother by taking MUAC that measures the quality of her nutrition and determine if she has the right micronutrients or not.
- Control the children under five years’ feeding during the field survey visits, and measuring Almoak for children over six months.
- Encouraging breastfeeding through an exclusive parental counseling to mother’s survey arounds.
- Prepare sessions to create health awareness in the specified neighborhoods.
- Refer children and mothers who suffer malnutrition to nutrition clinic at Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Provide advice to restore the breastfeeding for mothers who refuses to do so.
- Identify homes that have been conducting through a field survey.
- Notarize Survey results with special papers
- Strengthening the relationship between the community and health services.
- Inform Other team members health needs and social movements in society.
- Documenting births, deaths, diseases that draws attention, In addition to Epidemic monitoring.
- Documenting all families in the care area.
- Integrate between government and non-governmental organizations, community groups, unions (Maternity care, mothers club, etc ..)
Duty Station: Al-Thawra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.