JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (CAWOTH-3108)
Job Title: Casual Worker
Application deadline: 06.09.2020
- High school certification
- 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
- Control the access to the health facility by measuring the temperature of persons presented at the facility and refer them based on WHO protocols.
- Encouraging disallow Covid-19 suspicious cases from accessing the facility and refer these cases to the specialized centers identified by Health working group and WHO in NES.
- Documenting all suspicious cases.
- Follow up the cases who were refereed until the closure of each case.
- Contribute with CHWs in conducting the following activities when applicable:
- Prepare sessions to create health awareness in the isolation tents next to the facility.
- Refer children and mothers who suffer malnutrition to nutrition clinic at Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Provide advice to restore and continue the breastfeeding for lactating mothers.
- Identify homes that have been conducting through a field survey.
- Notarize Survey results with special papers
- Strengthening the relationship between the community and health services.
- Inform Other team members health needs and social movements in society.
- Documenting births, deaths, diseases that draws attention, In addition to Epidemic monitoring.
- Documenting all families in the care area.
- Defining and documenting of all pregnant women aged 0 to 6 years in the care area.
- Integrate between government and non-governmental organizations, community groups, unions (Maternity care, mothers club, etc.)
Duty Station: Al-Thawra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.