JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (PHTH-3108)
Job Title: Pharmacists.
Application deadline: 06.09.2020
- Academic Certificate in Pharmacy
- Minimum five years of experience in pharmacy management or alike
- -Computer skills (Office Microsoft)How to apply?
- Ensure the correct work at the PHC including, safety, easy access, security, storing, and proper actions with available items.
- Application of stock cards which ensure:
- -Not having medications shortages.
- -Keeping medication stock protected.
- -Constant update of inventory list.
- -New requests will be according to the following process (Requested quantity= monthly consumption + secured stock – remained quantity)
- -Provide monthly stock reports to the logistic supplier, and medical coordinator.
- -Responsible for quality of pharmacy stock including temperature, hygiene, pesticides…etc.
- -provide medical teams with medications at the suitable time.
- -Care about handing medications, storing, deliver notes, cargo details…etc.
- -Support medical waste management according to the instructions and supervise cleaner’s work in the whole unit.
- -Inform the medical and the programs coordinators about difficulties, security concerns, the possibility of having contagious diseases, or other related information.
- -Keep patients’ details and information confidential.
- -Contribute in improving the medical facility and the organization.
- -Conduct other duties –within areas of experience- assigned by the Health Coordinator.
- -Follow the instructions of the Health Coordinator. In case of his absence,
Duty Station: Al-Thawra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.