JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (MIDTH-3108)
Job Title: Midwife
Application deadline: 06.09.2020
- Midwifery Certificate
- Minimum Three years’ experience working as a legal midwife
- Computer Skills -Computer skills (Office Microsoft)
- Provide efficient services, according to a prepared schedule.
- Ensure readiness and cleanliness of the OB/GYN clinic in addition to complete all missing equipment.
- Prepare a request for uncompleted equipment and medical materials under the supervision of the facility manager.
- Supervise and commit to implementations of treatment instructions according to the national and international standards.
- Respond to emergencies and organize the referral to the surgical unit. Provide necessary information and documents about additional treatments.
- Participate in vaccinations campaigns.
- Participating in preparing weekly as well as monthly reports and take a role in other reports when needed.
- Inform the Medical Manager and the Health Coordinator accordingly, about any difficulties, security concerns, possibilities of spread contagious diseases or any other related information.
- Keep the rights, dignity, and confidentiality of patients.
- Contribute actively in improving the services of the organization’s facilities.
- Conduct other assigned tasks -within areas of experiences- by the Health Coordinator.
- Follow the instructions of the Health Coordinator. If he is absent, he follows the instructions of any other authorized member.
Duty Station: Al-Thawra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.