JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3602)
Job Title: General Practitioner
Application deadline: 9/9/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Qualified Medical Doctor or equivalent degree.
Registration with Syrian Medical Board
At least 1-2 years of working experience in the relevant field.
Preferably work experience in emergency situations.
- local language required
- English language will be an asset
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected by the organization.
- The organization and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the organization Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the organization operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
- The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
Women are highly encouraged to apply on this position(
- Provide curative and preventive services following MOH or international recognized treatment protocols.
- Supervise activities of other team members in the field and supervise the reporting tools.
- Maintain universal precautions for infection prevention
- Perform minor surgical procedures i.e. dressing, stitching.
- Ensure in a daily basis that supplies, equipments and medicines are available for the team.
- Refer patients when diagnosis or treatment is not possible at the site.
- Arrange/facilitate for the shuttle services to transport the patient to the nearest referral facility.
- Make timely request of supplies, equipment and medicines.
- Cooperate with the medical program managers/supervisors related to their activities.
- Attend IRC trainings and program meetings as required.
- Prepare statistics and reports for the program.
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization
The organization and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the organization Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the organization operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Women are highly encouraged to apply for this position
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.