JOB Vacancy Announcement #: (3617)
Job Title: Emergency Worker
Application deadline: 9/10/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree or diploma in a relevant field (this could include social sciences, business administration, and others)
- At least six months’ experience in a similar job
- Experience in working or volunteering with a humanitarian organization.
- Previous experience in data collection and monitoring
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal management including initiative, self-motivation and direction.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team environment
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in psychologically stressful environments
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in Arabic and English (spoken and written)
- Experience using mobile data collection tools
- Expertise in one or more of the following program areas: water, sanitation and hygiene; livelihoods; distribution of non-food items.
- Organize distribution events in consultation with partners and staff
- Support beneficiary registration and verification process
- Facilitate community sensitization and awareness programs
- Coordinate delivery of relief items from warehouses to field sites
- Support volunteers and daily workers to perform daily distribution tasks
- Provide daily reports on field distributions and cash distribution
- Prepare work schedules for volunteers and daily workers
- BNF targeting in operational areas
- Data collection for sectoral assessments and surveys
- Data entry on field assessments and monitoring questionnaires
- Collect data for distribution monitoring and post distribution monitoring
- Conduct beneficiary interviews, capture field photos and videos
- Support and monitor beneficiary registration and verification
- Collect required data from local councils, community leaders and Camp admin
- Update field level safety and security information to program team
- Facilitate beneficiaries’ use of complaints and feedback mechanism
- Prepare beneficiary database and cross check information in assigned beneficiary lists and ensure consistency
- Organize assessment forms and monitoring tools
- Support filing and organization of collected data and records
- Scan beneficiary lists and share with program and MEAL staff
Cooperation for Relief and Assistance Everywhere, Inc., doing business is providing humanitarian assistance to people affected by the Syrian crisis. Work is mainly focused on WASH, Food security and livelihoods, NFI/Shelter and Gender & protection with a special emphasis on the needs of women and girls. Role of Field Assistant is to support distribution of relief items at IDP camps and support ongoing program assessments at field level in Hassakah and DZ governorate. Emergency worker will work under the direct supervision of Emergency Officer. It is anticipated that these Emergency worker will help program to improve the efficiency, quality and impact of work in NES
Advertiser :Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
- CV and cover letter should be in one file and only application in English will be considered;
- Application should be sent to email@example.com before the closing date of 10th Sep 2020;
- We encourage candidates from any social background, religion,
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.