JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3625
Job Title: Protection Faciitator-outreach
Application deadline: 15.09.2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
- University qualification in social work or another relevant domain.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Experience completing assessments and completing case notes
- A working knowledge of written and spoken English/Arabic.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Support in the identification of vulnerable beneficiaries by liaising with all Concern sectors and regularly visiting relevant project sites and households.
- Conducting initial outreach assessments for all vulnerable cases referred to the Protection Program internally and externally.
- Assess and prioritize cases according to risk level.
- Support in the training of Protection Outreach Facilitators in the identification and referral of vulnerable cases.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: DEZ
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW / SYR / RAQ / 132 in the subject field
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.