JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3639
Job Title: M&E Assistant
Application deadline: 22.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Good Knowledge and understanding of humanitarian programming, including understanding of project cycle management (PCM)
Fair skills in M&E methodologies, including:
– Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook) and digital data collection software Kobo Collect
– Good knowledge in analysing data
– Work as part of the team to meet objectives and targets of the projects, using established internal processes
– Ability to work with teams in tense and high volatile contexts
– Communication abilities
– Problem solving abilities, including: attention to detail, autonomy, organisation and flexibility
– English: Written and spoken fluency
– Arabic: Written and spoken fluency mandatory
GENERAL POST DESCRIPTION
The M&E will provide support to all projects’ interventions assisting IDPs. He/she will work on and ensure that M&E data collection and reporting tasks are carried out according to CVT standards and project/programme requirements.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Under the direct supervision of the M&E Officer (Raqqa), and in collaboration with the field Coordinators, and other collaborators of the projects and of the base, he/she will:
- Monitor activities carried out by CvT or its partners in Syria, including (but not limited to) the following methodologies:
o Interviews with beneficiaries at distributions points
o Household visits for post-distribution monitoring
o Conducting Focus Group Discussions with local community members, beneficiaries and other intervention stakeholders
o Key Informant Interviews with project stakeholders (including members of local councils and community organizations)
- Collect data for tasks including (but not limited to):
o General assessments (e.g. neighborhood profile, market assessment, needs assessment)
o Verification of beneficiaries
o Post-distribution monitoring
o Distribution monitoring
o Evaluations/project reviews
- Send reports regarding distributions to CVT’s M&E Officer and Team Leader.
- Carry out data collection using digital software (Kobo collection) and on paper
- Take photographs as instructed by CVT’s M&E Coordinator, reflecting conditions as accurately as possible
- Ad-hoc activities as scheduled by the CVT Project Manager or M&E department in Iraq related to Monitoring and Evaluation in Syria Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Understand and follow the security protocols and advice on CVT’s Security staff, and CVT’s Field Coordinators
- Follow CVT’s Code of Conduct at all times during data collection
- Follow CVT’s Data Collection Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate, assist and follow up on the work of M&E daily workers.
Line Manager: M&E Officer (Raqqa)
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrZHSlICWUZ5HNFX, no later than midnight Tuesday 22nd September 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are applyi
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.