JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3643
Job Title: Doctor
Application deadline: 21.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Qualified Medical Doctor preferred to be internal doctor.
Registration with Syrian Medical Board
At least 2-4 years of working experience in the relevant field.
Preferably work experience in emergency situations.
- local language required
- English language will be an asset
- Demonstrable ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected by IRC.
The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer which considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
The organization encourages women to work with us to reach the neediest people in need of humanitarian assistance, such as women, widows and children. We are committed to providing a decent work environment that takes into account the needs of women in the workplace, such as maternity leave and safety protocols that take into account the special needs of women in the field.
The Doctor will be primarily responsible for providing curative and preventive services to the patients in the communities they visit. This position reports to Health Officer – Ar-Raqqa.
- Provide curative and preventive services following MOH or international recognized treatment protocols.
- Maintain universal precautions for infection prevention
- Perform minor surgical procedures i.e. dressing, stitching.
- Ensure in a daily basis that supplies, equipments and medicines are available for the team.
- Refer patients when diagnosis or treatment is not possible at the site.
- Arrange/facilitate for the shuttle services to transport the patient to the nearest referral facility.
- Make timely request of supplies, equipment and medicines.
- Cooperate with the medical program managers/supervisors related to their activities.
- Attend trainings and program meetings as required.
- Prepare statistics and reports for the program.
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization
The organization and its workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the organization Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, theorganization operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Key working relationship:
Position report to: health officer.
Position directly supervises: Nurse, Midwife, Dispenser and community health workers.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Go to the below link and fill out the spaces with needed information and then submit your application. Make sure you attach supported document (PDF-Word).
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.