JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3647
Job Title: Human Ressource Manager
Application deadline: 20.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
– Fluence in English
– At least 1-2 years of working experience in the same or similar working field
– Ability to work independently and with accuracy
– At least 1 year of working experience in an NGO (national or international)
– Profound communication skills to interlink HR-Manager in HQ to HR-questions on ground
– Patients and sensitivity towards complaints and queries brought forward from national staff and addressees of humanitarian assistance.
– Awareness, that HR-related information must be treated absolutely confidentially
- 24 hours per week
- Contract until 31st of December 2020 with possible extension
Tasks and Responsibilties
- Provision of on-ground support to HR-Manager in HQ
- Assisting HR-manager in HQ with the employment process of new staff, incl. reviewing applications, participating at employment interviews, and finalizing contracts
- Supervising contract extension of national staff
- Initial addressee for complaints and supervision of Complaint Mechanism
- Assisting Project Management with regular employee dialogs
- Adjusting and reviewing HR Manual to local regulations
- Assisting with record of hours staff planning, holiday regulations and sick leave
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: hasaka, al hol camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
- Please send the following application documents to EMAIL:
o Application letter
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.