JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3660
Job Title: ERL Facilitator/Vocational Training
Application deadline: 22.09.2020
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the Program Participants Protec
- Degree in Economics/ Social Sciences or another relevant domain.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities, training courses organization;
- Excellent interpersonal and nonviolent communication skills;
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values;
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices;
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion;
- Former NGO work experience is highly desired.
Supervision and support to VTC activities
- Daily supervision of the activities carried in Concern’s Vocational Training Centre;
- Daily monitoring of participants’ attendance to Vocational Training courses, life skills sessions, micro business management sessions and Arabic language refresher courses;
- Deliver, according to the weekly plans, micro-business management sessions, life skills sessions and Arabic language refresher courses for trainees in the Vocational Training Centre;
- Direct implementation of vocational training needs and labour market assessments using Concern’s assessment tools;
- Support the ERL Assistant in the identification of vocational training trainers based on the agreed criteria;
- Regular participation in in-take assessment for beneficiaries to Vocational Training Courses;
- Regular participation, with the ERL assistant, in motivational interviews for Vocational Training beneficiaries’ identification;
- Supervise the vocational training trainers in scheduling the vocational training weekly plans;
- Supervise and support the vocational training trainers in maintaining adequate equipment and materials to deliver the technical courses;
- Support the ERL Assistant TVET in the preparation of BoQ for Vocational Training stationaries and consumable material;
- Active participation in the organization of weekly programme plans;
- Identify and timely report issues and challenges to the ERL Assistant.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
Advertiser : Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number CWW /SYR/TBQ/136 subject
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.