JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3689
Job Title: Finance INCENTIVE WORKER
Application deadline: 25.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Finance qualification required, individuals with practical experience will be considered
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good communication (written and spoken) in English & Kurdish
Previous experience of working with Finance & Grants department of the organization.
- Support the finance department in filling and archiving of financial documents and vouchers on a daily basis
- Support finance in checking the Payments documents.
- Scanning of all financial documents vouchers on a daily basis
- Ensure all the payment requests are entered in the document receipt scroll before it is handed over to finance assistant for checking.
- Preparation of Payment vouchers, expense claim voucher, GJs
- Supporting Cashier in organizing pending payments according to the priority level and
Communicate with logistics/suppliers to arrange timing of payment from the office.
- To ensure that each transaction data is accurate and supporting documents related to procurement are complete and filed properly.
- To maintain and archive financial records both in hard and soft.
- To provide support in facilitating internal and external audits
- Any other task assigned by line manager within the policies and procedures of the department and the organization.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الرقة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.