JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3690
Job Title: HR/Admin Incentive Worker
Application deadline: 25.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University graduate.
- One year experience in an HR, Administration or any other related position
- 6 months experience working in Filing, tracking documents in the HR or Admin field
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with different people.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Very good English skill, Written ana spoken.
- Previous experience with INGOs
o Advertise positions in office.
o Collect CVs of hard copies from CV boxes.
o Work on longlisting for positions for Incentives workers.
o Work on scanning and printing all HR related documents.
o Contacting Candidates , arrange inerviews and written tests.
o Collecting timesheets and track them.
o Maintain confidentiality of all HR decisions, issues and records.
o Prepare procurement requests timely related to Office/Guest house supplies for Raqqa.
o Follow up with lease contract (Office-warehouse) in Raqqa in coordination with admin team.
o Follow up and monitor attendance sheet of raqqa staff and share it with admin officer on regular basis.
o Support all administrative procedures of moving to a new office or guest house space, work closely with logistic to complete all processes on time.
o Help day to day running of the office.
o Follow up with stationary inventory.
o Support the staff to stay in Raqqa office including allocation of rooms, ensuring accommodation is appropriately equipped as necessary , support utility payments, internet connections..etc.
o Tracking and managing the telephone credit for Raqqa staff members in coordination with admin team .
o Invoicing and payment for electricity, water, utility, landline, and internet bills in addition to repair costs of the office in coordination with admin team.
o Provide written translation of documents and materials and verbal translation, as needed.
o Make a list of missing items in the office and in the store for stationary, and IT supplies.
o Collect information to creat ID cards.
o Any other duties as required/requests from the line manager.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الرقة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.