JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3688
Job Title: Procurement Incentive worker
Application deadline: 25.09.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
– Certificate in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
– 1-2 Years Hands On experience in supply chain management in an emergency environment including complex procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock
– Excellent Microsoft Applications Skills
– Good in written and spoken English
– Previous experience with in procurement department in other organizations.
– English language is good.
o Assist in conducting market assessments and supplier registration activities to increase supplier network;
o Engage with Supply Chain Assistant to ensure that any challenging issue is escalated and addressed in time
o Collect quotes and organise the receipt of goods and payment of suppliers for items needed by the programmes and other departments in respect procurement procedures
o Prepare for the delivery of the items, and draw up GRN and SCNs
o Maintain various procurement soft copy trackers and hard files
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: الرقة
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.