JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3707
Job Title: SNFI Program Assistant
Application deadline: 10/3/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Other tasks assigned by employee’s Line Manager corresponding to actual needs of the department.
- Substitute relevant colleagues (fully or partially) during their absence when assigned by Line Manager.
- Understand and adhere to the mission’s National Staff Handbook, CvT Code of Conduct, CvT Key Policies and relevant guidelines.
The Employee particularly:
- Assists in planning and conducting assessments –, SNFI, winterization related – collects household level data, needs identification
- Assists with project implementation: primarily delivery and distribution of SNFI materials
- Fills all necessary (technical) monitoring tools as a basis for corresponding documentation (regular field reporting)
- Monitors SNFI activities in accordance with guidelines and other relevant documentation;
- Collects data for periodical/ad hoc reports
- Archives key project documentation
- Any other related tasks assigned by the SNFI Program Officer
- As required, liaising with other departments (including Finance, Logistics, HR and M&E) in North East Syria offices to ensure good coordination for the timely and quality implementation of programme activities.
Reports To: Senior SNFI Program Officer
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
CVT offers :
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Kobane, North East Syria, with frequent travels to the field
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Kobane Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrb8Z68vQdct2DNt , no later than midnight Saturday 03rd October 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are apply
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.