JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3712
Job Title: Medical Data Processing Officer
Application deadline: 25th Sep 2020-24:00hrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Essential: higher education with proven computer literacy, Mission language and local language
Desirable: degree in Information and Technology (IT) or mathematics field
Experience Essential: Minimum 2 years work experience in data entry/analysis
Essential: previous work experience with a medical NGO or other INGO.
Job Purpose: Carrying out medical data collection and entry activities into the mission database recording all relevant clinical and demographic data on patients and ensuring data quality/reliability, according to our organization protocols and maintaining confidentiality while producing the appropriate, updated documents for the medical team in order to support decision making processes.
Performing data entry of all epidemiological information into select databases program and creating appropriate reports, providing data for project development purposes.
- Ensuring that all data entered has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received (patient records, treatment monitoring, etc.). Ensuring that all data entry processes occur in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete. Being responsible for ensuring that quality control queries of the database are followed up, ensuring identification of data entry errors and corrections. Immediately reporting to the supervisor, any anomalies in the database
- Filing documents according to the organization standards
- Communicating regularly with the HCW’s, assisting in the (re)training when necessary, on proper registration of patients, proper filling of the various forms, clarifying queries, obtaining missing information and correcting errors, ensuring they have ongoing sufficient supplies of necessary hardcopy data collection forms
- Assisting in the compilation and preparation of regular reports and providing detailed information to medical and laboratory teams (weekly, monthly, according to patient treatment requirements).
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
· Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter no later than 5pm, 25 Septmber 2020
· Applications can be dropped in the box at the organization’s office (Salheiyeh Neighborhood near Adnan Pharmacy) or they can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Applications must clearly state “Medical Data Processing Officer”
· Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
· This NGO does not charge a fee for any applications received