JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3719
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Assistant
Application deadline: 10/3/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, combined with demonstrated professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree
- Bachelor’s degree, in Logistics, Business Administration, Management, Contract/Commercial Law or areas directly related to logistics operations
- Experience in INGO-local NGO and or commercial company. Bachelor’s degree, in Logistics, Business Administration, Management, Contract/Commercial Law or areas directly related to logistics operations.
- 1/2 years of experience in logistics, procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse and stock management;
- Ability to handle a large workload, work under pressure, independently
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation in the humanitarian context and in conflict related areas with limited infrastructure;
- Excellent skills on MS word, Excel and internet
- Understanding of the procurement/fleet/asset management policy and procedure
- Understanding of the local market, local legislation related to contracts, suppliers, contractors and customs clearance, business registration requirements and tax regulations, legal aspects of contracting and contract management;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Fluency in written and spoken Kurdish
- Experience of working in field level
- Review PRs to ensure they are accurate and complete. Assist program staff as needed to ensure timely completion of purchase requests and other documentation, including complete descriptions and specifications.
- Assist Supply Chain Operations Officer to prepare RFQ and tender documents and collect quotes from the vendors, assist to prepare bid analysis, P.O/Contract documents ensuring paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Coordinate with supplier and receiver for delivery of goods and service, collect receiving documents from the receiver and prepare GRN and get it signed from the receiver and budget holder, prepare request for payment documents with all supporting documents.
- Maintain Procurement related files, maintain soft and hard copies all such files and ensure that originals are organized and files are complete.
- Organize and plan weekly and daily passenger vehicle movements based on program team’s needs.
- Liaise with Safety and Security Department (SSD) on movement requests.
- Ensure that all vehicles have proper safety equipment.
- Supervise drivers directly and where needed take corrective measure in conjunction with SSD and Logistics and Procurement Manager (LPM).
- Support Logistics assistant as needed and directed by Supply Chain Operations Officer or Head of Department
- Assist Supply Chain Operations Officer and admin to ensure that the office and guesthouse routine maintenance is carried out in a timely and efficient manner (plumbing, electric, infrastructure, furniture, etc).
- Liaison and coordinate with the admin team and as per their request, supervise rehabilitation / construction activities to be conducted in new facilities
- Work closely with security guard and responsible and focal person for generator operation and maintenance
- Ensure that all generators have generator log sheet and filled up, prepare monthly generator performance report and submit to LO for review and onward submission to Derik Log team within cut-off date
- Support Logistics or Procurement Officer to coordinate with Supplier/Program about supply of items, goods and ensure that all goods are received in specific receiving point
- Supervise loader for loading and off loading
- Assist and support Supply Chain Operations Officer in Stores/Warehouse in all warehousing related activities
- Maintain Stock related documents, such as GRN, Way Bills, Bin/Stock Cards etc
- Coordinate with Derik log team to ensure that all equipment’s/materials/furniture/fixture are tagged with asset no.
- Maintain Hassakeh Asset Register, ensuring that equipment use forms are filled and signed for individual equipment (laptops, phones, etc) and provide reports to Derik SLO and Supply Chain Operations Manager
- Issue equipment to individual users and maintaining user signed forms
- Carry out yearly physical inventory and prepare report and prepare loss and adjustment report for missing and excess item found during exercise
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a way that promotes gender equity & diversity and equal opportunities
- Be part of a multifunctional team that can assume tasks or responsibilities that are not necessarily defined in this job description. This requires adaptability and high collaborative team spirit.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by line manager
Assist the Supply Chain Operations Officer in managing all logistics and procurement activities in Al-Hasakeh office This role is expected to contribute in strengthening the coordination and collaboration within teams and across all teams, ensure constructive communications to build team morale within individual teams and within the whole.
Contract period: Till 31st December 2020 (with possibility to extend)
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Hasaka
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
- CV and cover letter should be in one file and only application in English will be considered;
- Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 3rd October 2020;
- We encourage candidates from any social background, religion, and ethnicity to apply, and particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.