JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3727
Job Title: Finance Monitor
Application deadline: 3-Oct-20
- Monitor and Ensure monthly review checking of report of following:
- Financial sheets (invoices, paperwork, pay slips etc..)
- Log sheets / fuel (consumption reports).
- Checking Head Cost and Timesheets of al HF staff members at least once a month.
- Monitoring Incentives distribution and making sure that staff member is signing a pay-slip after received salary.
- Provide information/data support on weekly bases to RI Syria finance team.
- Supervision & monitoring financial, HR & logistical field review of preselected RI health facilities, MMUs and WGSSs.
- Making a regular weekly visit to assigned facilities and WGSS, and review their latest transactions.
- Check Facilities and WGSS cashbook on weekly bases, cross check with original invoices and make physical visit to suppliers for monitoring propose when needed.
- Prepare and update running costs for HFs and WGSS.
- Coordinate and report to Kasra Finance officer and NES finance coordinator.
- Checking consumption reports against invoices and reporting to RI Finance Coordinator.
- Monitor the attendance of In-direct staff in coordination with HR and program departments.
- Monitor the quality of all transaction’s backups and supporting documents.
- Monitor archives and Filing process of all original invoices at RI facilities.
- Distribute the salaries of in-direct staff monthly.
- Any additional tasks assigned by Finance officer.
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Kasra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.