JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3729
Job Title: Guard
Application deadline: 3-Oct-20
- Understand the humanitarian mission of the organization.
- Experience within an emergency context.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
- Ability of reading and writing Arabic
Gate the door and the materials and/or facilities, remaining awake and alert.
The guard must be able to answer some basic questions about the organization
Control entry to facilities by requiring the showing of badges in order to gain access and
take names of the visitors.
Prevent intruders or thieves from entering or seizing property.
Notify the Manager of any threat to materials and/or facilities.
If requested, notify the national police of threats to materials and/or facilities.
Do not use excessive force.
Perform other duties as needed such as following up approvals, inventories and
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.