JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3730
Job Title: Mobile Medical dispenser
Application deadline: 4-Oct-20
- Diploma in pharmacy and/or Pharmacist assistant
- Registered with Pharmacy Council
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect for patients at all times is essential.
- Ability to lead, train, supervise and facilitate
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize
work under pressure, work overtime when necessary and be able to coordinate multiple tasks and
maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a member of a team is essential.
- Ability to communicate in local language and English will be an asset.
- Applicant should not be having another Job if he/she got selected by us
- Dispense medicine to all patients according to the doctor’s prescription and advise the
patients regarding the use of prescribed medicine properly and make necessary mark/indication
on to the envelop/bottle or strip correctly.
- Check the medicine for expiry date; those medicines with short expiry date will be used
first before it expired.
- Keep the store clean, and store the medicine in order to be checked easily and issued
properly and maintain bin cards up to date.
- Prepare drug request form which must be verified by the MM officer / doctor. Physically
check all the items for the accuracy of the quantity and make sure they are not expired. During
preparation of the indent, the available balance should be checked to avoid un-necessary extra
supply and do not miss some important items. The physical verification notes should be
recorded as instructed.
- Delivered drugs will be recorded on daily base in the mobile team daily expenses
register, and must be verified by the doctors.
- Submit consumption report to the Doctor on daily basis about the daily
medicines/supplies received, issued and stock in balance.
- Maintain stock register of the equipment and furniture.
- Attend NES trainings and program meetings.
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Kasra
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.