JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3733
Job Title: Finance / Admin & HR Assistant
Application deadline: 10/7/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field;
- Financial/Accounting experience is preferred;
- Advanced Excel, Word skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Highly organized and attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Collaborative, team-oriented;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Keeping record of all cash transaction in physical office cashbook;
- Keeping record of all advances taken in the base of employee;
- Clearing of advance and subsequent refunds/settlements;
- Checking correctness of financial documents, support on correction of incorrect and/or incomplete documents provided by programme/operation teams;
- Being focal point in Derik providing financial support to the project staff on the budget codes; proper and thorough documentation and other finance-related issues;
- Scanning of finance documents and uploading into the sharing platform SharePoint;
- Archivation of the hardcopies of all finance (support) documents received as per the guidelines from Erbil finance department;
- Reflecting the transactions into accounting database NAVISION; uploading cash documents to ELO and conducting weekly cash reconciliation;
- Coordinating collection of financial documents and preparing for shipment to other organization’s office on regular basis;
- Collecting, checking and archivation of administrative documents submitted to the HR department i.e. leave requests, attendance sheets etc.;
- Preparation of staff agreements (new recruitment and contract extensions);
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager and/or head of department.
Department: Finance Department
Line Manager: Senior Finance Officer
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Derik Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shr6WPHevpSK66rLp , no later than midnight Wednesday 07th October 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are apply
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.