JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3757
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Application deadline: 08.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
University degree in relevant section.
1-year experience in finance support.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook)
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi ethics environment
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks substantiating financial transactions. Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating, and purging.
- Operates computer to enter data into spreadsheet and/or database.
- Operates office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, and calculator.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Make timely disbursements of cash for casual staff salary payments.
- Work closely with the finance officer to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements.
- Assist with the annual audit.
- Archiving the finance documents.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.