JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3760
Job Title: HR Assistant
Application deadline: 08.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience, in a non-government organization.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing professional environment with a view towards establishing administrative procedures and protocol that will ensure optimal functioning of the Operation.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Establish and maintain personnel files (hard and soft) for all national staff including tracking timesheets, leave balances, daily attendance sheet …. etc.
- Provision of support in the recruitment of new national staff, i.e. vacancy announcement posting, Copy and Scan of CVs Shortlists, scheduling of interviews, participate in interviews, prepare interview form for candidates, contact with successful candidates.
- Briefing new staff on personnel policies and assure further adherence with code of conduct and others document.
- Preparing monthly payroll for service contract holders and casual daily labors.
- Preparing SAM and UN check list regularly for staff.
- Coordinate with HR Derik on daily basis about newly hired and terminated/resigned staff.
- Update local national staff list, personnel plan and table of service contract for newly hired staff in coordination with HR Derik.
- Coordinate with Admin of Erbil office to prepare INGO ID cards.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.