JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3765
Job Title: M&E Assistant مساعد مراقبة و تقييم
Application deadline: 06.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- 2 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Good knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Good writing and/or reporting skills.
- Experience in leading evaluation, data collection and analysis processes.
- Willingness Specific experience in SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility, commitment, patience and a good sense of humor.
- Willingness to travel within the mentioned areas.
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Identify and validate with key stakeholders and INGO partners a set of appropriate and useful performance measures.
- Work with the program director to prepare the M&E section of the annual work plan .
- Travel throughout the year, when required, in order to oversee the implementation of our M&E work, maintain an understanding of current stage of development of M&E practice in the organization, as well as to identify where and how M&E practice requires improvement and investment.
- Work with the program officers to implement the baseline and final survey in his/ her area of responsibilities.
- Collect survey data in due time and enter it to the data base.
- Work on SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel to analyze data.
- Meet regularly with the program director and other M&E staff of BPRM program partners to discuss results of data and plan action steps to build on strengths and address the weaknesses .
- Work closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally.
- Assist to provide technical assistance on evaluation and study design for INGO-partners.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the M&E officer.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: مخيم روج Roj Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.