JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3771
Job Title: Distribution Supervisor
Application deadline: 10.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Fluent in English (mandatory)
At least 3 years of work experience in NGOs in the same areas including at least one year in similar
position with management
Good communication and interpersonal Skills
IT skills: Comfortable with the use of Excel, Word , PPT and of an email account.
Able to work under pressure.
Setting up the activities /control and supervision
- Plan the weekly Distribution activities for his/her team and have them approved by his/her Deputy
– Plan human resources needs (daily workers, workers…)
– Plan tool and material needs (request from stock)
– Anticipate administrative issues (requests in advance)
– Anticipate logistics issues (transport, communication means…)
- Organize and carry out, with his/her team (Distribution officers), tasks assigned by his/her Project
Manager: community mobilization and participation, needs assessment, choice of modality of intervention,
beneficiaries/suppliers selection, presentation of the activities, sensitization – mobilization, orientation of
beneficiaries/suppliers, organization and implementation of distribution activities and trainings, technical support
to the beneficiaries/suppliers.
- Take into account Do No Harm and Protection matters in the design, implementation and monitoring of
all activities, identify possible related-risks and enforce mitigation measures under the supervision of his/her
Deputy Program Manager,
- Supervise and monitor each stage of activity. Ensure that standards and instructions given by his/her
Deputy Project Manager, as well as Solidarités procedures, are followed.
Dis SUP – SEP2020
Solidarités International Page 2 of 3
- Supervise the collection and monitoring of the results indicators: baseline – endline, market assessments
and post- distribution monitoring.
- Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her Deputy Project Manager.
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities and suggest
- Liaise with the population to understand needs, complaints and major events that may have an impact on
the activities of Solidarites International and report to his/her Deputy Project Manager.
- Monitor and collect information about the humanitarian situation in his/her working area through multisectoral
Logistics and Administration
- When recruiting daily workers, follow procedures and directives outlined by his/her Deputy Project
manager and the administrative service
- Train his/her team members on the different distribution modalities and how to use and maintain the
available tools correctly
- Track usage with monitoring tools provided
- Enforce safety procedures
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by members of his/her team
- Monitor the quality and quantity of material delivered or provided in all activity implementation
- Ensure the receipt and storage of material and equipment necessary for his/her work to be carried out on
Reporting / communication
- Take part in weekly program meetings and clusters on request
- Keep his/her monitoring tools and files archived in the Solidarités office, accessible to his/her Deputy
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report (which should include progress made by the team) to his/her
Deputy Project Manager
- Take part in the drafting of the monthly program pack
- Establish and maintain good relations with local participants and communities (populations) in the
- Listen to the populations and local participants in the field and report to his/her project manager any
non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: RAQQA
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Raq.email@example.com with the following subject “DIS_SUP_SEP2020”
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.