JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3787
Job Title: Quality assurance and Quality control(QAQC) Officer
Application deadline: 17/10/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Minimum secondary school.
- University degree would be an asset.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Two years as a Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader with a clearance organisation.
- EOD Level 3 certificated by a clearance organisation.
- Competent in using word, excel and hand held GPS systems .
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- With the guidance of the QA/QC Technical Specialist implement the Quality Management System (QMS) of the organization Land release program, ensuring that the system is applied in a fair, safe manner, and that internal monitoring is carried out correctly.
- Conduct routine QA and QC assessments of land release activities with regular monitoring and post clearance inspections.
- Debriefing the teams on QA/QC achievements and QA/QC assessments and ensure that all Quality assessment data is captured on the program Information Management System (IMS) and is reported to the relevant Authorities.
- Provide guidance on any specific corrective actions to be taken by the organization following an assessment, which finds standards are not being met, and/ or critical and non-critical non-conformities.
- Monitor teams in the field as a continuation of the training packages and reports on findings through the identified reporting channel.
- Assist in ensuring that the EODFM’s and TL’s conduct their own internal QA/QC checks as part of the QMS and that these are recorded accurately.
- Assist the QA/QC Technical Specialist in the Investigations or Boards of Inquiry for EO related accidents or incidents.
- Complete additional tasks assigned by the QA/QC Technical Specialist.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
persons with disability to apply.
An International , independent and impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
not-for-profit organization with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations that provide it with human and financial resources, manage its projects and implement its actions and social mission.
About the job
The local national QA/QC Officer will support the AVR Unit QA Technical Specialist for all operations within NES. This will involve QC sampling of areas previously cleared by the clearance teams and he will carry out QA monitoring of all types of clearance operations.
Line manager: AVR Unit SQATS.
We will offer the successful applicant an eight months’ contract, renewable dependent on both funding and performance.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with the organization Terms and Conditions of Employment.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates may please send their resume with cover letter to the email below with “QAQC officer” in the subject line. Hr.email@example.com
Or put it in CVs Box.
CV applicants without subject of the position title will not be considered.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.