إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 3794
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول حماية استشارة ميدانية
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3794
Job Title: Protection outreach Advisor officer
Application deadline: 10/11/2020
- University qualification in social work or another relevant domain.
- Experience in Case Management (GBV/Child Protection).
- Experience supervising case management staff.
- An excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English/Arabic.
- Must be able to travel throughout NES.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Previous experience working with an NGO.
- Lead monthly meetings with senior outreach staff within NES to discuss successes and points for improvement.
- Follow up with Outreach Assistants to ensure that they are providing Outreach Facilitators with one-one supervision, twice per month. Participate in one-one supervision sessions, as required and ensure supervision case files are kept updated.
- Monitor the used tools and dashboard, track action plans, and advise teams on progress towards required technical procedures.
- Provide technical support for the Assistants with complex cases and capacity building to outreach team to ensure quality implementation of comprehensive Case Management/ CFP as part of a larger response.
- Design and facilitate capacity building opportunities for Case Management / outreach staff in the areas of CM guiding principles, identification, registration, case planning, referrals, follow-up, and case closure, communicating with children, identification of signs of abuse, working with community structures, etc.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number RAQ / 002 in the subject field
The deadline for receiving job applications is 11-10-2020