JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3800
Job Title: Non-Technical Survey Agent
Application deadline: 17-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Secondary School Diploma
- University Degree preferred
Experience and technical competencies:
- Previous experience with NGO would be an asset
- MRE Experience
- English an asset
- Project Management
- a) Planning
– Participate to the elaboration of the team planning established by the line manager, according to the project .
Objectives and priorities, and considering security issues.
– Actively participate in the team’s daily and weekly meeting.
- b) Logistics
– In advance reporting to the line manager all needs in equipment and tools identified on the field.
- Project Implementation
– Provide and draft Non-Technical Survey Reports.
– Provide and draft SHA/CHA Reports.
– Provide and draft EO Reports.
– Provide and draft Accident Reports.
– Provide and draft Victim Reports.
– Conduct Contamination Impact Surveys by collecting and analysis data’s and restituting them to the community.
– Provide Risk Education awareness sessions to civilians, including IDPs and refugees when needed.
– All necessary tasks asking by is Line Manager.
– Report any specific problems that jeopardize the activities to your line manager and participate in finding solutions
– Handover all the data collected in the field is given to the database operator for entry and analysis on a regular basis
– Ensure data collected is accurate and, correct as necessary.
– Write a weekly report on all activities during the week and submit it to your line manager.
– Ensure strict application of all security rules and procedures, under the supervision of the line manager.
– Inform your line manager of any security/safety issues faced on the field by the team.
Note that this job description must remain flexible, to respond to additional tasks or changes as identified by the line manager.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women and persons with disability to apply.
An International , independent and impartial international aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs, improving their living conditions and promoting respect for their dignity and their fundamental rights.
not-for-profit organization with no religious or political affiliation. It operates as a federation made up of a network of associations that provide it with human and financial resources, manage its projects and implement its actions and social mission.
About the job
Under the line management of the organization EOD Chief of Ops & the EOD FM, the Non-Technical Survey Agent is responsible for
the overall implementation of the NTS project in North East Syria, he/she provides Non-Technical Survey Report, Risk Education and Awareness activities to groups at risks at camp and community level, providing individual and group sessions as requested.
Line manager: Technical field Manager
Position location : Raqqa Governorate) Raqqa City). surrounding area.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqua
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates may please send their resume with cover letter to the email below with “NTS Agent” in the subject line. Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or put it in CVs Box.
CV applicants without subject of the position title will not be considered.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.