JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3804
Job Title: Food Security & Emergency Officer
Application deadline: 10/12/2020
please attach the JD to the annocuemnet
• University Degree
- Ability to use MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Word
- Fluency in English
- Four years of experience in a humanitarian organization,
- Experience in conducting assessments and distributions.
- Previous experience with digital data gathering (DDG) applications. I.e – iformbuilder, Kobo, ODK, etc.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Concern equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a collaborative working approach.
- Ability to effectively and compassionately engage with vulnerable populations and maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Willingness to be flexible and work long hours when required;
- Good organizational skills and ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience in report writing
In coordination with the Programme Manager, the programme officer will provide technical and management oversight and supervision of assigned food security and emergency project activities. The main duties include, but not limited to;
– Conducting weekly field visits, ensuring activities are in line with standard operating proceeds and ensuring all activity in the area of operation are reached in accordance with agreed programme objectives.
– Facilitating the capacity building of project staffs by providing on the job training, identifying possible training opportunities (internal and external) and providing regular feedback.
– Ensuring that vendor assessments and selection are consistent and in line with the standard operating procedure.
Advertiser : كونسيرن – Concern WorldWide
Duty Station: Der Ezzor
How to Apply:
To apply, please send an email including:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Three professional references with full information (emails – phone numbers – job positions)
– Job title, job location and serial number DEZ/003 in the subject field
The deadline for receiving job applications is 12/10/2020