JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3806
Job Title: Finance Assistant Cashier
Application deadline: 13.10.2020
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed as receiving their applications.
Concern adopts the principle of equal opportunity.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
– The successful candidate must adhere to the Program Participants Protec
- Relevant university degree
- At least 1 year demonstrated work experience in finance function in the humanitarian sector
- An excellent working knowledge of written and spoken Arabic, Good command of written and spoken English or Kurdish preferred.
- Working skills of Microsoft Office Pack
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Trustable, committed, easy going, fast learner, ability to function with minimum supervision
- Managing the petty cash payments on a daily basis
- Issuing the floats to staff, making appropriate follow ups for timely settlement
- Updating the cash books regularly
- Prepare petty cash requests based on the need
- Prepare Non-petty cash report
- Ensure cash counts are being performed on a weekly and monthly basis
- Pay salaries/cash-for-work payments/daily worker payments/Drivers/Medical reimbursement
- Reviewing the payment request forms as assigned by Finance Officer
- Scanning the financial documents, uploading them to sharepoint
- Following up, receiving, scanning, and uploading staff time sheets to SP
- Ensuring all supporting documents are attached with payment requests and all expenses are authorized as per Delegation of Authority matrix
- Ensure all correct procedures, including authorisation and holding limits, with respect to floats are being adhered to
- Witnessing and verifying the payment to suppliers, contractors in hawala office
- Ensure all procedures and controls around Hawala payment process are being followed
- Ensure relevant hardcopy and soft copy files are appropriately maintained and soft copies are uploaded to the server
- Filling of Finance documents (archive according to CWW filling system)
- Presenting in the quote/ bid opening sessions for the procurement being managed from Duhok office
- Carry out other exceptional duties where heavy workload arises and/or staff shortages are encountered.
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the Line Manager or higher authorities
Concern is committed to responding to emergencies efficiently and effectively in order to help affected people meet their basic needs, alleviate suffering and maintain their dignity. To this end, when emergencies strike and Syria Iraq Programme is to respond, all staff are required to actively participate in the response, regardless of location and contribute to the efforts aimed at achieving the humanitarian objective of the organization.
Advertiser : Concern Worldwide
Duty Station: Tabqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link: https://forms.gle/qKPjx7wErszEgYbi7
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.