JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3861
Job Title: Field Officer
Application deadline: 18.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development
- 3 year working experience in the NGOs.
- Good skills in mobilizing community resources.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Fluency in English language, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify community problems and skills development Desired skills and qualifications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work demands in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse population and community-based agencies.
- Collecting technical data from all the NGOs that have activates in the camp to prepare site report on daily bases and send it to Senior Site Engineer.
- Ensuring that weekly field reports are submitted on time to enhance preparation of donor reports for timely submission, as per the grant agreements.
- Supervising all activities carried out by INGO (only) to the camp residents, bread, gas cylinders, wash water, garbage collection … etc.
- Supervising Field Monitors giving technical and theoretical instructions to perform task per INGO’s standard.
- Support and validate the quality of the work done by the field team as demanded by the senior site engineer.
- Accepting new responsibilities when assigned by the line manager.
- Planning timescales and the resources needed for upcoming field activities and services in direct coordination with the line manager.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.