JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3860
Job Title: Identification Officer
Application deadline: 18.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree, organizational Behavior, community development.
- 2 years working experience in the NGOs.
- Experience in emergency work is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, and outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of INGO
- Self-motivation, strong team spirit and leaderships skills
- Set up plan for and organize the identification process for all received displaced people/households at camp site.
- Ensure producing unique tags and required docs (e.g. Case IDs) for all camp residents.
- Maintain an updated database reflecting beneficiary info, needs, cases, received assistance, movement (arrivals and departures), etc.
- Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the Identification process on a monthly basis, in coordination with other stakeholders involved in the Identification.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the departures process in need.
- Develop emergency preparedness strategies if large numbers of refugees and displaced persons arrive.
- Provide the Identification staff with appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report back written and verbally as often as needed to inline manager on the progress of the work.
- Write an evaluation report on the Identification process (achievements, challenges, recommendations etc.).
- Responsible for developing appropriate plans to assist the camp administration in archiving all official documents of the residents of the camp.
- Provide relevant input for the periodic reports including the Identification daily reconciliation report.
- Ensure/facilitate the qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation of all the activities.
- Refer protection cases when identified to the protection team.
- Fulfill any other duties as requested and/or needed.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.