JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3870
Job Title: Community Mobilizer
Application deadline: 18.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University or institute degree in Sociology, Community Development or any other related field.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated management experience, at least two of which are in a Non-government organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building.
- Good Knowledge of English language, and fluency in Arabic.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Experience in handling of web-based systems
- Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
- Design the content of and monitoring and evaluation tools for community awareness raising sessions in Protection for (Men-Women-Youth-Children), health, hygiene promotion, nutrition and, in coordination with the line Manager.
- Organize and deliver community awareness raising events as determined by project objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of the community awareness raising sessions.
- Conduct regular field visits to monitor the quality of protection activities.
- Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories.
- Provide support in explaining services map for camp residents and continuously updating the 4WS.
- Hold regular meeting with committees.
- Coordinate with other relevant resources to ensure the delivery of further community awareness sessions on health and hygiene topics.
- Provide daily and weekly reports for the implemented activities.
- Any other duties.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Roj Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.