JOB Vacancy Announcement #: INOF_12-10
Job Title: Incinerator Officer
Application deadline: 20.10.2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- University degree in civil, structural or mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in field of medical waste management.
- Previous experience in working with NGOs.
- Fluent in Arabic, very good in English.
- IT skills: MS office
- Improve the quality of medical waste management for IDA-operated PHCs and other health care providers in the region.
- Overseeing daily collection and disposal operations which should start and be implemented according to WHO waste management protocols.
- Overseeing and coordinating waste disposal, in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner.
- Overseeing receiving of medical waste to ensure its efficiency and prevent contamination of air, land or water.
- Preparing, planning and implementing safe waste disposal strategies.
- Ensuring that all waste disposal activities in the targeted area comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- Reporting to health manager weekly about medical waste collection plan and medical waste management within the facility.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to apply?
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code INOF_12-10
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.