JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3874
Job Title: WASH Monitor
Application deadline: 19.10.20
- Baccalaureate degree in civil engineering, Water, or Environmental engineering or relevant area
- Previous experience in this field two years at least
- Experience in working with the water sector and waste management system
- Experience in the humanitarian sector preferred
- Computer skills with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD
- Good reporting skills
- English language is preferred
- Familiarity with water sampling and quality testing equipment.
- Conduct WASH assessments to identify the needs and track the progress
- Conduct physical, chemical and biological water quality tests and provide annually reports.
- Monitor the segregation, collection and transportation of health care waste from the source to final disposal point. Operate the health-care waste disposal zone (incineration and the burial the waste) in technically appropriate and safe manner
- Support / follow up the construction / installation works required for hospital WASH infrastructure. Prepare designs, drawings and Bill of Quantities
- Participate in designing and implementing waste management system.
- Participate in infection prevention control committees and monitor the implementation of infection control protocols
- Coordinate with M&E team members to establish strong monitoring mechanism
- Participate in regular meetings between WASH Monitors and the organization program staff for direct feedback / discussion.
- Attend any needed orgnization’ training.
- Any other duty required from supervisors.
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Hasaka with visit to Al Hol and Twina Camp
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.