JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3879
Job Title: HR Manger
Application deadline: 19.10.20
- At least 5 years of HR experience, out of them at least 3 years of experience in managerial level.
- 2-3-year previous experience in an INGO.
- University degree on social studies or any relevant field.
- Strong experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands & complex context
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, internet).
- Knowledge of Syria context and remote management in fragile settings
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive.
- Implement the HR hub strategy and ensure alignment with the WoS Country Strategy.
- In collaboration with the deputy hub lead and WoS HR Manager, lead the development of staffing and recruitment plan to ensure that each team is staffed appropriately, according to the need and funding availability, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of HR and administration policies and procedures across the hub offices and sub offices
- Work on achieving WoS country HR objectives and report on monthly basis
- Ensure staff hiring is conducted efficiently and in compliance with the orgnization’s policies.
- Ensure a transparent, timely and efficient recruitment process as per the approved recruitment standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ensure pre-employment requirements are submitted and personnel file with documentation according to HR checklist is opened for new staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all staff have undergone and efficient orientation/induction programme
- Maintain and regularly update HR Directory/contact list with staff details.
- Ensures job ToRs are based on efficient processes; all employee job profiles are aligned with business imperatives for success in the short-, medium- and long-term.
Compensation, benefits and performance evaluation
- With coordination of the WoS HR Manager assist in the periodic salary review and analysis where needed, review and revision of new salary structure, as appropriate.
- Ensure the timely and efficient payroll preparation for accurate data on donor code, number of days, benefits.
- Ensure the proper and accurate tracking of leave.
- Help maintain a healthy and empowering office environment that encourages open, honest and productive communication.
- Ensure the timely processing of new contract, contract extension, staff transfer, promotions and other change of status for both direct & indirect staff.
- In consultation with WoS HR Manager manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Respond to employee related queries and provide services to all HR related inquiries and requests.
- With WoS HR Manager support keep Hub employee handbook updated and constantly communicate it, along with other HR policies to staff.
- Make sure that employees’ files are always auditable as per RI standards and any relevant donors’ requirements.
- Ensure compliance to the orgnization policies, procedures, systems and donor regulations as well as ensuring correctness of necessary documentation such as timesheets, leave forms, payrolls and exit interviews.
Performance Management & Training
- Monitor the evaluation processes at all stages and ensure that staff and supervisors complete the review process in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance to supervisors as they complete evaluations, help supervisors find effective coaching methods that work for specific issues including identifying areas of poor performance and assisting supervisors to establish plans for improving performance (PIPS), be present during review meetings when necessary.
- Provide ongoing support to onlin system users, including responding to various inquiries raised by different employees, clarifying the appraisal forms, methodology etc.
- Cooperate with the orgnization’s Director of Training and Development & WoS HR Manager to implement capacity building initiatives and motivate staff to participate.
- Provide training, support and advice to local HR staff.
- Track competency levels against requirements, works with line managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and personnel development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies (skills, knowledge and personal attributes) required for success in their current and future planned roles with the support of the WoS HR Manager
- Provide Hub HR team members with information, tools and review task distribution matrix and other resources to improve performance and reach objectives.
Liaise with peer agency HR staff in the hub to share knowledge and practices that add value to the HR function and ways to strengthen team management processes
Advertiser : Confidntial
Duty Station: Derik
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.