Job Title: Casual worker
Application deadline: 20-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
High school certification
- 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
Control the access to the health facility by measuring the temperature of persons presented at the facility and refer them based on WHO protocols.
- Encouraging disallow Covid-19 suspicious cases from accessing the facility and refer these cases to the specialized centers identified by Health working group and WHO in NES.
- Documenting all suspicious cases.
- Follow up the cases who were refereed until the closure of each case. • Contribute with CHWs in conducting the following activities when applicable: ✓ Prepare sessions to create health awareness in the isolation tents next to the facility. ✓ Refer children and mothers who suffer malnutrition to nutrition clinic at Children’s Specialized Hospital ✓ Provide advice to restore and continue the breastfeeding for lactating mothers. ✓ Identify homes that have been conducting through a field survey. ✓ notarize Survey results with special papers ✓ Strengthening the relationship between the community and health services .
✓ Inform Other team members health needs and social movements in society. ✓ Documenting births, deaths, diseases that draws attention, In addition to Epidemic monitoring. ✓ Documenting all families in the care area. ✓ Defining and documenting of all pregnant women aged 0 to 6 years in the care area. ✓ integrate between government and non-governmental organizations, community groups, unions (Maternity care, mothers club, etc.)
No of Position: 2
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Tayyana
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
How to apply?
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code CAWO-PHC3-10-10
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.