Job Title: Community Health Worker.
Application deadline: 20-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
High school certification
- 3 years’ experience in this field.
- Good communication skills
Control pregnant women and nursing mother by taking MUAC that measures the quality of her nutrition and determine if she has the right micronutrients or not .
- Control the children under five years’ feeding during the field survey visits, and measuring Almoak for children over six months.
- Encouraging breastfeeding through an exclusive parental counseling to mother’s survey arounds. • Prepare sessions to create health awareness in the specified neighborhoods. • Refer children and mothers who suffer malnutrition to nutrition clinic at Children’s Specialized Hospital • Provide advice to restore the breastfeeding for mothers who refuses to do so. • Identify homes that have been conducting through a field survey. • notarize Survey results with special papers • Strengthening the relationship between the community and health services .
- Inform Other team members health needs and social movements in society. • Documenting births, deaths, diseases that draws attention, In addition to Epidemic monitoring. • Documenting all families in the care area. • Defining and documenting of all pregnant women aged 0 to 6 years in the care area. • integrate between government and non-governmental organizations, community groups, unions (Maternity care, mothers club, etc ..)
No of Position: 5
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Tayyana
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code CHW-PHC3-10-10
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.