Job Title: General Practitioner.
Application deadline: 20-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Academic Certificate in Human Medicine
- 5 years’ experience in this field.
- Excellent English is required.
- Good communication skills
- Supervise and commit to implementations of treatment instructions according to the national and the international standards.
- Respond to emergencies and organize the referral to Kilis or the surgical unit. Provide necessary information and documents about additional treatments.
- Participate in vaccinations campaigns.
- Participating in preparing weekly as well as monthly reports and take a role in other reports when needed.
- Participate in training and guiding medical and nursing staff.
- Participate in daily medical rounds (with other doctors, head nurse, and other main staff), in weekly coordination meetings with (remained staff), and use approved forms for writing meetings’ minutes.
- Inform the Medical Manager and the Health Coordinator accordingly, about any difficulties, security concerns, possibilities of spread contagious diseases or any other related information.
- Keep rights, dignity, and confidentiality of patients.
- Contribute actively in improving the services of the organization’s facilities.
- Conduct other assigned tasks -within areas of experiences- by the Health Coordinator.
- Follow the instructions of the Health Coordinator. If he is absent, he follows the instructions of any other authorized member.
No of Position: 2
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Tayyana
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code GPTY-PHC3-10-10
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.