Job Title: Pharmacist
Application deadline: 20-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Academic Certificate in Pharmacy.
- Minimum five years of experience in pharmacy management or a like.
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office (word , Excel,access..etc).
- Very good analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of the targeted area.
Ensure the correct work at the hospital including, safety, easy access, security, storing, and proper actions with available items.
- Application of stock cards which ensure:
- Not having medications shortages.
- Keeping medication stock protected.
- Constant update of inventory list.
- New requests will be according to the following process (Requested quantity= monthly consumption + secured stock – remained quantity)
- Provide monthly stock reports to the logistic supplier, head nurse, and medical coordinator.
- Responsible for quality of pharmacy stock including temperature, hygiene, pesticides…etc.
- provide medical teams with medications at the suitable time.
- Care about handing medications, storing, deliver notes, cargo details…etc.
- Support medical waste management according to the instructions and supervise cleaner’s work in the whole unit.
- Inform the medical and the programs coordinators about difficulties, security concerns, the possibility of having contagious diseases, or other related information.
- Follow the instructions of the Health Coordinator.
No of Position: 1
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Eastern Jarda
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
You can apply through the link below and make sure to use this code PHEJ_PH4_10-10
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.