JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3924
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Application deadline: 24th Oct 2020, 17:00 hrs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
Education Essential diploma or recognized formal training in the assigned technical area
Experience -Demonstrate experience in his/her technical area (minimum 2 years’ experience)
-Essential at least two years previous working experience, desirable in our organization or other NGOs
Languages Local language essential, mission language desirable.
- Maintain the Mission list of prepaid SIM cards and manage monthly top ups.
- Maintain inventory and location of Visitor Phones and ensure contact lists are up to date.
- Maintain inventory and location of Coordination Satphones and ensure contact lists are up to date.
- Maintain the inventory and condition of the ICT store
- Perform monthly tests on Satellite Communication & other equipment
- Installation of network equipment including cabling & set up
- Installation & maintenance of printers, scanenrs & other ICT equipment
- Set up and check back ups & updates of computers in the Mission
- Assisting ICT Supervisor with local purchase of ICT equipment
- Assisting ICT Supervisor with installation of Satellite Communication & other equipment
- Assisting ICT Supervisor with setting up of IT equipment to the Mission specification.
- Assisting ICT Supervisor in trouble shooting user problems with ICT equipment.
- Any other tasks as required by ICT Supervisor or Logistics Coordinator
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Derek
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please send your application and updated CV in English and any relevant certificates) to: Email address email@example.com please indicate in the subject of email “ICT Assistant”
or drop your application and CV in a sealed envelope in the
- application box in our Office in Derik office . Please write the position name on envelop.
DEADLINE TO SEND APPLICATION LETTER: 24th Oct 2020 , 17:00 hrs.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted