JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3928
Job Title: Wash Working Group Information Manager
Application deadline: 31-10-2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
- Personal abilities:
o University degree in Information Technology/database Management or equivalent
o Experience working in the humanitarian sector, as Information Management Officer or MEAL Manager
o Ability to process and analyse complex information;
o Ability to work closely with the partners in a multi-cultural environment;
o Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
o Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
o Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Technical competences:
o Expertise in data storage and file management;
o Proven expertise in designing, adapting and using IM tools (Excel, Access, Kobo, Power BI, Mapping…);
o Proven technical expertise for managing data capture and storage, for analysing diverse datasets, and presenting information in understandable tables, charts, graphs, dashboards and reports for various individuals and groups;
o Excellent knowledge and skills on conducting surveys and assessments, monitoring and evaluation;
- Participate in developing the sectoral information management strategy in accordance with WASH Cluster guidelines and context specific requirements.
- Participate in Whole of Syria HPC workshop and meetings.
- Specify information systems for the WASH sector needs;
- Design and/ or update information systems and associated procedures;
- Control and manage an inventory of relevant documents on the humanitarian situation
- Edit and provide information requested by WASH partners, NES Forum and ISWG, respecting the appropriate formats (reports, maps etc.);
- Work in collaboration with its counterparts in the other working groups and partners.
- Ensure the quality of data entered in various databases;
- Provide ad hoc information and data analysis for the WASH WG, WASH partners, NES Forum and ISWG;
- Assure data quality and security, especially the ones useful for external publication
- Provide reporting trainings (4W) and identify technical training needs of WASH partners;
- Develop and/or update training tools;
- Develop and/or update tools to evaluate the quality and impact of the training sessions;
- Train the teams on using tools and data treatment with the support Departments (administrative, logistics)
- Produce maps and infographics in regular and ad hoc basis.
- Lead, Design, conduct and support WASH surveys and assessments;
- Support on multi sectoral assessments;
- Analyze and design products resulted from WASH assessments;
- Train the enumerators.
Reporting / communication / representation
Report in a timely and accurate manner to WoS, ISWG and NES Forum the WASH Sector activities, achievements and gaps.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Amuda – NES
How to Apply:
Thank to send your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate, to SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL office at :
addressed to CV box, or by email to : email@example.com with the following subject : WWG IM MAG _OCT 20
Deadline for submitting applications: 31/10/2020