JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 3952
Job Title: Program Officer
Application deadline: 3/11/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CVs should be in English Language and in Word or PDF format.
This position is for Program officer to work full-time in office inside North East Syria. The role will involve managing implementation of cash-based programs in the field and filling out reporting templates. This position will be under the direct supervision of the Senior Program Officer.
Reports to: Senior program Officer
Department: Programs / Cash based program
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Possibility to gain working experience within in internationally recognized NGO;
- 24 days of paid leave per year.
- The Program officer supports the management staff to track day-to-day activities of the FVs program.
- Feeding into the information sharing mechanism in the field, providing with data and field updates to the Programs Coordinator.
- Respect the security guidelines.
- Supervising the process of collecting and updating data from HAO & Local Council periodically.
- Follow up on adherence to basic protection standards during distributions.
- Conduct other activities as requested by line manager.
– Conduct need assessments to identify needs in the operation area.
Communicate the planning and execution of assessments with community representatives and HAO.
– Work closely with the Programs Coordinator to identify emerging needs of the communities.
Ensure that all partners and HAO & Local Council understand the terms of the contracts/MOUs.
– Make sure that the activities are executed according to the plan and strategy, following CVT’ rules and policies.
– Work closely with M&E team to ensure provision of the required information.
– Ensures that project documentation is filled out properly.
– Monitors the work of the FVs teams and follows up the contractual commitments plan (field visits to teams’ locations).
– Support CVT FVs staff to solve any problems, challenges, or delays in programming.
– Makes sure that funds transferred to the field are paid in time according to CVT’ policies.
– Inform management staff of any opportunities, challenges or changes to the programming environment.
– Ensure effective and timely communication with other departments as needed (Logistics, Administration, Finance…)
– Lead weekly and monthly planning of FVs program.
– Effectively supervise the team of Program assistants to complete program implementation with a high quality and in a timely manner.
– Coordinate activities with other stake holders (INGO, LNGO) and/or HAO (if applicable).
– Daily and weekly reporting on activities of FVs program.
– Collect and report any new security information, incidents or any change of the context to the line manager.
– Report challenges, successes, relevant issues to the Programs Coordinator.
Advertiser : Confidential غير معلن
Duty Station: Raqqa
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Interested candidates shall submit their CV to Raqqa Social Affairs and Labour Office or using this link https://airtable.com/shrh8oyXnSUwPNSVq , no later than midnight Tuesday 03rd November 2020. Please mention the position title for which you are apply
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.